Monday, October 27, 2008

Here She Is!





Our little Caroline finally arrived! She weighed in at 8lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long! She came a few days early, Oct 17th 2008, but we were more than happy to have our little bundle of joy a few days before we had planned (mommy was very ready to meet her and be done being pregnant...and of course Daddy and the big brothers have been anxiously awaiting her arrival for quite some time!)
We are all doing great. Caroline seems to have settled into life here at home wonderfully and the boys absolutely adore her! We had a great week with Dad home and this week he goes back to work so we'll see how that goes for everyone.

2 comments:

Norwegian dove said...

Cathrine, she's so cute! Congratulations so much. I can't wait to meet her and to see you and the boys too. I hope you are doing well and that Caroline is finding a routine that suits all of you well:)

Nicole and Paul said...

Cathrine - she is so amazingly beautiful. I cried when I found out she was born. I can't wait to hold her!

Much love, Nicole